LiveStream is a responsive live channel and stream CMS script. It has a nice and attractive front end interface that is really appealing. Also the backend has a lot of awesome features that are needed for a professional and good live channel or TV stream website. Almost all kinds of task can be done using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge.
This CMS is built using the procedural php and without any framework. For this reason it can be customized easily by the developers.
This CMS script was prepared using the PDO feature of PHP language. For this reason, no SQL injection and XSS attack is possible here and your website will be safe. Also in all pages, admin level security and invalid page url submission checking were done.
This CMS script has the following features:
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Powerful admin backend like WordPress
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Statistics of some data in dashboard
- Multi-level user management
- Multi-language management
- Multiple category layouts for the home page sections
- Unlimited category, news and channel creation
- Unlimited advertisement creation in channel sidebar
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited menu creation and management
- Facebook comment section for each post
- Social Sharing button for each post
- SEO friendly URL in front end
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- All major social media URL setup for footer social media section
- Advertisement management for home page and sidebar
- Subscriber data export as CSV format
Username: [email protected]
Username: [email protected]
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
Version: 1.1 (April 23, 2018)
1. Fixed: Now menu can be edited. In previous version, it was not possible to edit menu. 2. Changed: Updated the documentation. 3. Changed: Font is changed in admin panel. So it looks nice now. 4. Changed: Ckeditor was replaced with Summernote editor. 5. Added: mod_rewrite option setup in the config.php file 6. Added: Color option added for front end and back end both 7. Added: Language creation feature. Multi-language supported now. Explained details in updated documentation. 8. Added: Subscribers can be removed from admin panel now. 9. Added: Login background photo feature is added. Admin can change this photo now. 10. Added: Forget password option is added in admin panel. 11. Added: Subscriber deletion function is added in the admin panel. 12. Added: Visit Website button is added in the admin panel top menu. 13. Added: Home page banner photo is added. Admin can change it from admin panel. 14. Added: Subscriber background photo is added. Admin can change it from admin panel. 15. Added: News Category and News section is implemented in both front and back end.
Version: 1.0 (October 23, 2017)